Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween Fun

Halloween was great this year! Bowen was a pirate, Avery was a Bee and I was a Renaissance Queen? Daddy was a party pooper - so he didn't dress up. Then, Mimi and Papa showed up dressed as Dora and Diego. Funny what you will do for your grand kids! Here are a few pictures to enjoy!










Here are a few pictures that I got of Avery and her Mimi. I think they just turned out great, so I decided to make a storyboard out of them. Its my first go round with storyboards, but I think it turned out pretty go for a beginner! These pictures are just so great of the two of them!





1 comments:

jlarsen said...

Great job on the pics Kelly! I love the ones of Mimi and Avery, she is a very proud Grandma :)

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here: